Occupational Health Belfast Harbour maintains a formal Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) which has been assessed and certified against the internationally recognised OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
& Safety Management System
Key IssuesThe Occupational Health and Safety Management System provides a framework to address the following key issues:
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Health and Safety management programmes
- Structure and responsibility
- Training, awareness and competence
- Consultation and communication
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
Further InformationEssential information for port users, contractors and visitors is summarised in the downloadable document 'Important Information for Port Users and Visitors'
For a hard copy of the Information Booklet or further information on our Health and Safety programmes please contact: email@example.com