The Neighbourhood Policing Team has been set up to provide visible and pro-active Neighbourhood Policing for City Quays, Clarendon and Titanic Quarter. It consists of four dedicated police officers whose role it is to make sure the Harbour is a safe place to live, work and visit.
What we do
- Develop positive links with all of the Harbour community
- Protect those who live, work and visit the area
- Provide an environment free from crime and anti-social behaviour
- Reassure and resolve concerns
- Provide necessary local call response and follow up
The Neighbourhood Policing Team can be contacted for both emergency and non-emergency incidents.
Telephone 028 9055 3000
Mobile 07787 277962