Nestled between the infamous Titanic Exhibition Centre and SSE Arena, Belfast Harbour Marina is within walking distance of the city’s best restaurants, bars, shops and museums. For more information on Belfast Tourist attractions, please visit: visit-belfast.com
Belfast Harbour Marina boasts 775m of pontoons consisting of 85 berths, each with water and pay-as-you-go electricity connections. The Marina can handle recreational vessels up to 15m LOA and maximum draught of 4.0m. The Marina building offers showers, kitchen and washing facilities as well as free wi-fi. Car parking is available in the vicinity of the Marina. Car parking is charged by the Odyssey Trust.
Belfast Harbour Marina is ideally situated at the heart of Belfast City.
Short TERM BERTHING
Visiting leisure craft can access Belfast Harbour Marina from as little as £10. View rates in the section on Marina Tariffs below.
During business hours, visitors are required to purchase a day ticket from staff at the Wheelhouse facility, or alternatively purchase a ticket from the ticket machine, located on the main pontoon beside the entrance bridge. Note that the machine only accepts Debit/Credit Cards. The receipt issued will provide security access information.
All boats are required to display evidence of payment which can be easily inspected by the Marina staff from the Pontoon and visitor berthing is allocated on a ‘first come- first served’ basis.
LONG TERM BERTHING
Make an Enquiry
Boat Length refers to Length Overall (LOA)
(Valid from 1st April 2022)
Visitor Berthing Fees
Paid in Full
per m/per annum (12 months)
Long Stay Berthing Fees (Vessels <15m)
Paid in Full
|Summer Berthing||per m/per month (1st Apr- 30th Sept)||
|Winter Berthing||per m/per month (1st Oct – 31st Mar)||
Visitor Fees (Vessels <15m)
|Up to 8 Hours||£15.00|
|Between 8 hours -24 Hours||£10.00|
Each 24 Hour period thereafter
Commercial Vessels or Vessels > 15m
£0.5375/GT or £30 (which ever greater) +VAT per 24hr period or part thereof.
Electricity charged at 20 pence per kWh (including VAT)
All pricing includes water and use of facilities.
Prices based on Length overall (LOA). All boats are required to display evidence of payment, such that it can be easily inspected by Marina Supervision from the Pontoon. Failure to do so may render your boat liable to eviction, impounding and/or enforced sale.
All berthing and storage are at owner’s risk. Owners must accept full responsibility for their vessel(s) and/or equipment whilst within Belfast Harbour. Belfast Harbour accepts no responsibility. For more information, please view Belfast Harbour Marina T&Cs here
Belfast Harbour reserves the right to review/amend the schedule of charges and T&Cs from time to time.
Vessels must comply with the 6 knot speed restriction and instructions issued by the office of the Harbour Master
Marina users are required to mitigate noise and disturbances in the hours of darkness.
Operating Rules within Belfast Harbour
- Mariners are advised that safe water channel begins 17m inside the marker beacons inside the Harbour, and 22m inside the beacons in the Victoria Channel.
- Transit through the Harbour must be made under power with sails down.
- All persons using the facility do so at their own risk.
- No commercial activity except by written permission of Belfast Harbour.
- No work to be conducted except for minor running repairs or minor maintenance.
- No noisy, noxious or objectionable engines. As the Marina is located in a residential area, marina users are required to mitigate all noise and disturbances in the hours of darkness.
- No discharge of noxious substances, refuse or sewage into Harbour.
- No refuse to be left on pontoons (bins are provided on the main pontoon adjacent to the access brow).
- Pets must be kept under control at all times and on a leash when on Belfast Harbour property.
- Pet-owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets on the pontoons and in the vicinity of the Marina.
- Lifejackets should be worn on the Pontoon by children at all times and by all marina users during bad weather.
- Except where otherwise directed by BHC Marina Manager, rafting is not permitted unless both rafting boats are in agreement; full fees are payable regardless of whether rafting or not.
- Residing on board is permissible only with Marina Manager approval and generally not for more than 5 nights.
- At all times, use of the Marina’s facilities, including allocation and usage of berths, is at the discretion and direction if necessary of the BHC Marina Manager. Marina users are required to abide these Operating Rules within Belfast Harbour.